Emergency Safety Eye Wash Wall Mounted, Hand and Foot Operated, with BowlSE515
Wall Mounted Eye Wash [Hand & Foot Operated]
This is an dual design aerated eye wash for applications which pose a hazard to the eyes but not the face, such as dust, airborne particles and mild chemicals.
The Robust eye wash nozzles are made from thermoplastic resin for excellent weather resistance.
Foot pedal option available for custom orders.
- Hand & Foot operated
- Dimension (mm):
- 235H x 470W x 485D mm
- Rec Min Connection:
- Rec Min Supply:
- 30 LPM
- Eye Wash Flow Rate:
- 20 LPM
- Minimum Pressure:
- 210 kPa
- Material of Construction:
- 304 stainless steel
- Australian Standard:
- Bowl, manifold, handle assembly, wall bracket, drain connector, pedestal and treadle assembly made of 304 stainless steel.
- Stay open ball valve made of 316 stainless steel.
- Aerostream eye wash nozzles including aerators and dust caps. Made of AES yellow plastic.
- Individual flow control adjustment for each nozzle.
Australian Standard Compliance
Pratt Safety Systems has maintained a reputation, for over 40 years, for providing a range of high quality Safety Showers and Eye Wash Stations which comply to Australian Standards AS 4775.