Pratt 9L Emergency Portable Eye Wash UnitSE50P
Pratt Portable Eye Wash 9L
With Pratt Portable Eye Wash, you can have a safe workplace no matter where you are. Pratt portable self-contained eye wash unit are essential for fire and emergency teams, drivers carrying dangerous substances, and those working in remote places in mining, agriculture and construction where plumbing capability is a challenge.
This portable solution help minimise an injury by providing an initial flush/ spray to the face or body.
This tank holds 9 litres of potable water and is pressurised by plant or bottle air.
- Soft water stream
- Compressed air is supplied via tyre style valve
- Powder coated stainless steel finish
- Hand operated
- Dimension (mm):
- 610H x 180dia mm
- Eye Wash Flow Rate:
- 2.4 LPM
- Material of Construction:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Australian Standard:
- AS4775 * 1
- Models SE50P and 5132 are classified as Supplemental Equipment in accordance with AS4775. Supplemental Equipment shall provide immediate flushing to support plumbed or self-contained equipment but shall not replace them.
- Model SE4050 is classified as a Self-Contained Eye Wash Station in accordance with AS4775.